American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™

This forum has been created to allow open discussion for American Alsatian breeders only.

HomeEventsGalleryLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Molosser Dogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Molosser Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Molosser Dogs   Molosser Dogs Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 14:05

Originally posted by Shepaluteprez on March 16, 2007.

Hello Everyone-

While Googling Alsatian Shepalute, as I periodically do, I found this site that put some information on the Alsatian Shepalute including our standards and pictures of some of our previous foundation dogs. Since then, I had been watching that site closely to see what kind of people they were (some dog forum sites are not very nice to one another) and I am so impressed with the kindness and open-minded appreciation for anyone. I've spoken several times with the founder/administrator and he is a great man willing to hear what others have to say. The site's name is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I highly recommend joining and posting some pictures of your Alsatian Shepalutes there. New pictures are shown for 24 hours scrolling down the left side of the site and the Alsatian Shepalute has their own profile complete with a pretty well-done non-biased history/information page. The founder's name is Gary Sicard whom I find to be super nice and available. He is present each day and replies regularly to inquiries. I just can't say enough about this site. Of all the dogs sites out there, this is the best I've seen by far. The discussions are based on research and people speak freely without fear of ridicule or put downs. If you do plan to join to promote the Alsatian Sepalute, though, I would recommend getting to know the people on the site before launching into a "Alsatian Shepalute is the best dog in the world" speech. Smile (Even though they are) hehe

You know, an interesting side note...for those interested...their is a very fascinating interaction on one of the forums with the founder of the Shiloh breed. It spoke volumes. I, or course, was extremely fascinated by the interaction!

Talk with you all soon,
Shepaluteprez
Back to top Go down
http://www.vallecito-alsatians.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Molosser Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molosser Dogs   Molosser Dogs Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 14:06

Originally posted by Shepaluteprez on May 16, 2007.

By the way, Alsatian Shepalutes are located on the Molosser Dogs site because we have molosser dog blood running through our dogs. I'm not exactly sure of the complete definition, but it has to do with extra large, tall, big-boned dogs. We have bred the English Mastiff in our lines, so this warrents our dogs being posted on the site.

Shepaluteprez
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Molosser Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molosser Dogs   Molosser Dogs Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 14:07

Originally posted by Shepaluteprez on May 16, 2007.

Oh, another thing. I've posted several pictures on the site already, you can post as many pictures as you want and it's absolutely free. Smile

Shepaluteprez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Molosser Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molosser Dogs   Molosser Dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molosser Dogs
Page 1 of 1