American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™

This forum has been created to allow open discussion for American Alsatian breeders only.

HomeEventsGalleryLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

We Have Puppies!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

We Have Puppies! Empty
PostSubject: We Have Puppies!   We Have Puppies! Icon_minitime25/3/2010, 17:49

Originally posted by shepaluteprez on January 21, 2007.

We have PUPPIES! They are so cute. Five pups were born on January 4, 2007 from Durango's Don Juan and Sooner Von Der Schwarz ROM (Odessa). There are two males and three females. The top two females are sold as well as the second male. They are very quiet and loveable. The third female is a beautiful silver wolf gray with a lighter muzzle. She is going to look very wolfie. The first male in the litter is a very dark silver gray. He reminds me of a silverback gorilla. Smile They are all large with large bones and paws. Their eyes and ears are open and they are wobbling around the den. I can't wait until they get a tad bit older and see their personalities come out.

Shepaluteprez
Back to top Go down
http://www.vallecito-alsatians.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

We Have Puppies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have Puppies!   We Have Puppies! Icon_minitime25/3/2010, 17:50

Originally posted by shepaluteprez on February 19, 2007.

Well, it's been a while since I last posted about the puppies. We have sold four and the last one might be sold to a woman who needs him to be trained for hearing dog work. They were all very beautiful and loved people. They wagged their tails constantly, but were a bit noisy with a high-pitched bark. The black and silver pick female was the nicest and quietest of the bunch. She is very large and fluffy. Very cute. I'm so glad they all have good homes, though. But, having puppies is hard work and takes a lot of maintaining. Smile

Shepaluteprez
Back to top Go down
http://www.vallecito-alsatians.com

We Have Puppies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™ :: Archived Discussions-
Jump to: