American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™

This forum has been created to allow open discussion for American Alsatian breeders only.

HomeEventsGalleryLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member Icon_minitime25/3/2010, 16:48

Originally posted by shepaluteprez on May 18, 2006.

Hello all you Alsatian Shepalute owners! I'm so glad there is a group site for all us Alsatian Shepalute owners. I've just aquired the famed "Sooner" and her last litter. She had two beautiful female pups, one we will keep and one will be going off to her new family in Washington. So, I renamed "Sooner" because her name just didn't fit her. Apparently she was officially named "Sooner or Later" because sooner or later she was going to be sold. Smile Well, it happened to be later as she's now four years old and needs to retire from her former life at the Schwarz Kennels. I'm so happy to have her. She's the sweetest, most loving dog. Anyway, I hope all your Shepalute owners and lovers are doing well. Talk with you soon.

Shepaluteprez signing off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vallecito-alsatians.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Icon_minitime25/3/2010, 16:49

Originally posted by Lois Schwarz on June 27, 2006.

the schwarz farms really misses sooner/odessa... glad she is the best dog you ever owned... hehe... you actually thought your previous dog was the best dog ever didnt you? ha ha... until you got an alsatian shepalute! that is so very typical! many do not know that there is such a dog as the alsatian shepalute! we are spreading the word... actually, they are spreading the word all by themselves...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vallecito-alsatians.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™ :: Archived Discussions-
Jump to: