American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Alsatian... a lamb in wolf's clothing.™

This forum has been created to allow open discussion for American Alsatian breeders only.

HomeEventsGalleryLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

French Recognition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

French Recognition Empty
PostSubject: French Recognition   French Recognition Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 14:17

Originally posted by Shepaluteprez on Dec. 9. 2007.

So, I was 'googling' Alsatian Shepalute as I do sometimes and I found this website in French that listed all the dog breeds in the world. The Alsatian Shepalute was listed there! How nice for these fabulous dogs to be recognized. I speak a little French from my college days and so I wrote them and sent in a picture of Citara. The description of our dogs is in English and they are looking for someone to translate it into French. I'm not that versed in it anymore so I wouldn't be able to, plus there are a lot of technical words there. Anyway, if you are interested in seeing it, here's the URL address...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You have to scroll down a bit as the dogs are in alphabetical order.

Shepaluteprez
Back to top Go down
http://www.vallecito-alsatians.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

French Recognition Empty
PostSubject: Re: French Recognition   French Recognition Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 14:18

Originally posted by Shepaluteprez on Dec. 16, 2007.

The French site listing all the dog breeds of the world wrote me back. They have placed my picture of Citara on their website and are now asking if anyone else with an Alsatian Shepalute would place a picture of their dog. There is a file to fill out, but it's pretty easy to understand what they are asking you to fill out. If you need help, I'd be happy to translate. You don't have to write them anything, so you don't have to know French. If you are interested, go to the URL address in this discussions first post.

Shepaluteprez
Back to top Go down
http://www.vallecito-alsatians.com

French Recognition
Page 1 of 1